Problem with hiding taskbar and RR 2.7.4?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Oct 20 10:31:57 EDT 2006

Hi William,

According to the docs, you can't hide the menubar on Windows. Maybe
you could hide the group. I don't understand why you would want to
hide the menubar on Windows, though. Disabling it might be a better
solution.

You can hide the taskbar on Windows. I did this with a standalone in
2.7.4 and it seems to work fine.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 20-okt-2006, om 16:21 heeft Klaus Major het volgende geschreven: