revSpeak to audio file?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Mon Oct 16 15:27:36 EDT 2006

An app called Audio Hijack pro ($ mac only) comes with an extension
called Soundflower that can make available other audio sources in the
main source selector of other apps (untested with Rev but should
work).
http://rogueamoeba.com/audiohijackpro/

It replaces the free but unsupported DETOUR, worth checking out.
http://rogueamoeba.com/freebies/

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o