textColor misbehaving?

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Fri Oct 13 06:02:43 EDT 2006

Have you set the color of the actual text by hand, at any point?

What I mean is,

select the text by dragging over it, set the color of it to black by
from the "Text" menu. Now, setting the text of the field to red won't
make the existing text red, it will stay black.

I don't know if this is a foolproof way of checking, but if you 'put
the htmlText of fld "FFF"', you can see if a color has been set that
the textColor of the field won't override.

Best,

Mark