Externals in a standalone MacOSX

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Oct 10 08:40:56 EDT 2006

Hi Paolo,

Externals for PowerPC don't work with Rev for Intel and the reverse.
You have to set the externals property to "externals/
enhancedQT.bundle" if the external is located in the externals folder
inside the application package. I think it is best to set the
externals property of the mainstack of your project. Don't do this in
a script but set it from the message box before creating the
standalone (or just check that the externals property is still correct).

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 10-okt-2006, om 14:25 heeft paolo mazza het volgende geschreven: