Application browser making me crazy!

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Tue Oct 10 08:35:42 EDT 2006

I have a card with almost 500 layers, including about 20 groups and
groups within groups, so it is sometimes handy to click on the sort
by control button in the application browser to find something
quickly. But 98% of the time it is better for me to have the browser
sort by layer.  But now, when I click on sort by layer and choose the
browse tool, the browser switches back to sort by control.  Is there
any way to prevent this?  It always seemed to me that sorting by
layer is the default, but not any more.  I can't seem to find a way
to prevent this - very frustrating!

Cheers,

lars