Variable Scoping

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Oct 9 21:09:44 EDT 2006

Luis-

> What a are the performance hits with the different methodologies?

Good question. I should really wait for Richard Gaskin to chime in
here, since he's usually the one with the benchmarks, but I'dd dive in
anyway. Off the top of my head I wouldn't expect to find any
significant differences. Rev does almost everything in memory, so the
differences you'd find would probably have to do with levels of
indirection and shouldn't make a difference unless you're nesting
repeat loops and/or doing very time-critical applications.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net