Inhibit move to a different card

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 13:17:08 EDT 2006

There are several ways.

on closecard
   set the lockmessages to true
   if the short name of this card is not "mainCard" then go cd "maincard"
end closecard
---------------
on preopencard
  if the short name of this card is not "mainCard" then go cd "maincard"
end preopencard
--however I thnik yo will find that messages still get send, and you may not
want that.

------

Or you could trap all the messages
closecard