Anybody with stacks to be added to the gallery?

Marielle Lange mlange at widged.com
Sun Oct 1 14:15:40 EDT 2006

Dear all,

After a few months doing work involving javascript and other web-
based technologies, I am back on some runrev projects.

I didn't have much chance to check out the mailing list regularly. If
anybody has stacks they would like to share with others in the open
gallery, please contact me privately.

http://revolution.widged.com/stacks/

You can use the metadata file creator (<http://revolution.widged.com/
stacks/open/add_information_about_your_stacks/
metadatafilecreator.rev>) to speed up the process. I have plans to
improve the functionality of this gallery and make it more responsive
using  javascript and ajax... week-end project for one of the weeks
to come. Any suggestion for improvement is welcome.

Note that the codes website (http://codes.widged.com/) has recently
been optimized as it was suffering from some serious speed issues. If
there is code or library that I should be adding there, let me know.

The home page of widged.com (http://widged.com/) has also been
improved to provide faster access to resources of interest for our
diverse categories of visitors (simply click on the runrev tab on top
of the page).

Has there been any progress on the idea of library of components
within the community?

Marielle