Message Box appears

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Thu Nov 30 22:32:05 EST 2006

The following script works but each it works the Message Box appears
although there is nothing in the script to tell it to appear. After I
close the Message Box, it reappears again when I run the script.  The
Message Box appears even when the Development Tools are suspended.

I read sections of the Rev PDF Manual about the Message Box but I
cannot find anything to explain why the Message Box appears!

on mouseUp
   put 51 into tage
   put tAge,field "subFld",field "rsFld" into theMatch
   repeat for each line theMatch2 in the scaledScore
["memoryforstories"] of field "data1"
     put the scaledScore["memoryforstories"] of field "data1"
     if item 1 to 3 of theMatch = item 1 to 3 of theMatch2 then
       put item 4 of theMatch2 into field "ssFld"
       put item 5 of theMatch2 into field "perFld"
       exit repeat
     end if
   end repeat
end mouseUp

Does anyone have an idea why the Message Box appears

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com