Matchtext script results

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Nov 30 18:54:07 EST 2006

Not that it necessarily matters for your application, but your
version will miss a match if it's preceded or followed by punctuation
-- "cat."  "(dinosaur)" etc.

By an unnecessary process of elimination, I arrived at just about
exactly the same simple solution as you did in my last attempt, but
dealing with punctuation detracts (inevitably, as far as I can see)
from the speed.

And we didn't even consider plurals!

Best,

Mark