Re-4: USB/Serial issue + parallel

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Nov 30 14:23:49 EST 2006

Franz-

> In C or Pascal you can directly access the ports where the
> parallel interface stores the data - any experience whether I can do
> such things native in runrev?

That's not entirely true - you end up going through the hardware
abstraction layer on any NT-based OS, or you end up with a gpf. In any
event, no, I don't think it's possible natively in rev. You might try
shelling out to a VBScript program if that will do it, or crafting a
DLL in C as a rev external shim.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net