Revolution and the Web, feedback wanted, Part 1 of 3

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Nov 30 12:58:13 EST 2006

On 11/30/06, Mikey <mikeythek at gmail.com> wrote:

> <SNIP>
> As far as Morfik being a startup, and you aren't comfortable with
> that, and you don't like the license, fine.  I understand where you're
> at.  I just don't think your position is typical.  Maybe I'm wrong.
> It wouldn't be the first time.
> </SNIP>

MIkey,

You're obviously very smart regarding web apps. I've done a few startups
myself, and have to agree with Brian on the above point: basing a startup on
new and tentative technology you can't control, is typically a recipe for
disaster. Especially if you have investors.

I've enjoyed this thread and have had the opportunity to learn much from
your posts. Thanks. :-)

-Chipp