A stack "file selector" is already in memory

Reinhold Venzl-Schubert r.venzl-schubert at t-online.de
Thu Nov 30 07:57:26 EST 2006

Hi!

I opened a metacard-stack xyz in Revolution and got this feedback:

A stack "file selector" in file /Applications/Revolution Studio/2.7.4-
gm-1/Toolset/revlibrary.rev is already in memory. The Revolution UI
does not distinguish stacks which have identical names, so editing
these stack files while both are in memory could result in data loss.

I deleted the substack file selector of my stack xyz and saved it,
but after restarting I got the same feedback.
Before I opened the metacard-stack in Rev I tried to remove of
ressources, but may be I have forgotten to remove the file selector.

What can I do to delete the substack file selector finally?

Thanks
Reinhold