Custom Properties Lookup Table

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 22:56:17 EST 2006

This is using the FILTER command and a wild card pattern

on mouseUp
  put 51 into tage
  put comma into c
  put "*"& tAge &c& fld "subFld" &c& fld "rsFld" &c& "*" into pattn
  get (the scaledScore["memory"] of field "data1")
  filter it with pattn
  -- put item 4 of it into field "ssFld" (not yet)

  --now check the result
  if the number of lines in it > 1 then
    answer "multiple hits of " & cr & \
        it &  cr & cr  & \
        "using " & pattn

  else if the number of lines in it < 1 then
    answer "Nothing matches" &cr & pattn

  else
    put item 4 of it into field "ssFld"
  end if