"palette" in RevMedia

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Nov 29 19:12:31 EST 2006

I think you should still Bugzilla it, with the idea a more descriptive
message, like, "Not permitted in Media" is returned.

"Richmond Mathewson" <geradamas at yahoo.com>
wrote in message
news:20061129204129.18739.qmail at web37508.mail.mud.yahoo.com...
Malte Brill wrote:

"So, no bug, but design decision."

really! well, then that should have been clear from
the on-board documentation. Naughty oversight there.

frankly, in light of this, it appears that RevMedia is
crippled to a point
where the would-be purchaser has to juggle the
attraction of the 4 template builders with the
cripplings.

Palettes are (at least to me) a super aspect of RR.

I wonder (???) if RR would not be more sensible to
backtrack to something like DreamCard with the
templates?

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

"Its time to do Philosophy and stop worrying about what dead men said."

               Mathewson 2006
preferences: