Revolution and the Web, feedback wanted, Part 1 of 3

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Nov 29 18:21:47 EST 2006

 > It definitely could.  My brother actually has a little app
> that he wrote in Rev that interfaces with the BaseCamp API.
> We manage all of our projects on BaseCamp and he has
> streamlined some common tasks that he has to perform on a
> regular basis.
>
> I think he has plans to make it available to others one day
> but the BaseCamp API but I don't know when.

Ive used BaseCamp, which is a very good tool but their pop philosophy rubs
me the wrong way. Ive been playing with ActiveCollab, an open source tool
that is VERY similar. Here is an excellent comparison of the two:

 (http://slackermanager.com/2006/07/basecamp-vs-activecollab.html

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations