Custom Properties Lookup Table

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Wed Nov 29 17:33:23 EST 2006

I have set up a custom property set (scaledScore) for a field
(data1), with custom properties (memory) and property contents listed
below:

51,1,0,4,2
51,1,1,5,5
51,1,2,6,9
51,1,3,7,16
51,1,4,7,16
51,1,5,7,16
51,1,6,8,25
51,1,7,8,25
51,1,8,8,25

The first row of the 51,1,0,4,2 above represents:
age (51), followed by the number of the subtest (1), raw score (0),
scaled score (4), percentile (2)

I have been working on a handler to take input from the user for age
(tage), subtest field (field "subFld", raw score (field "rsFld").
After the user enters the age, subtest number, raw score, the scaled
score appears in the field "ssFld" after it is look up in the custom
properties.

on mouseUp
   put 51 into tage
   put tAge,field "subFld",field "rsFld" into theMatch
   put the scaledScore["memory"] of field "data1" into theMatch2
   if item 1 of theMatch and item 2 of theMatch and item 3 of
theMatch = item 1 of theMatch2 and item 2 of theMatch2 and item 3 of
theMatch2 then
     put item 4 of theMatch2 into field "ssFld"
   end if
end mouseUp

This script does not work and no errors appear in Rev IDE. Can anyone
help me with this problem?

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com