"palette" in RevMedia

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 15:41:29 EST 2006

Malte Brill wrote:

"So, no bug, but design decision."

really! well, then that should have been clear from
the on-board documentation. Naughty oversight there.

frankly, in light of this, it appears that RevMedia is
crippled to a point
where the would-be purchaser has to juggle the
attraction of the 4 template builders with the
cripplings.

Palettes are (at least to me) a super aspect of RR.

I wonder (???) if RR would not be more sensible to
backtrack to something like DreamCard with the
templates?

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

"Its time to do Philosophy and stop worrying about what dead men said."
                                                                                           Mathewson 2006