get nesting level of controls

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Nov 29 07:53:35 EST 2006

Viktoras,

With these scripts, you can put the objects of a group, a card or a
stack. You can also put the owners of any object.

Best,

Mark

getProp objects
   repeat with x = 1 to number of controls of the target
     put the name of control x of the target & return after myList
   end repeat
   sort myList
   return myList
end objects

getProp objectIDs
   repeat with x = 1 to number of controls of the target
     put the id of control x of the target & return after myList
   end repeat
   sort myList
   return myList
end objectIDs

getProp owners
   put the target into myOwner
   put the effective filename of the defaultStack into myUltimateOwner
   put 0 into x
   repeat until myOwner contains myUltimateOwner
     add 1 to x
     put the owner of myOwner & return after myList
     put last line of myList into myOwner
     if x > 100 then exit repeat
   end repeat
   return myList
end owners

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 29-nov-2006, om 12:39 heeft Viktoras Didziulis het volgende
geschreven: