Revolution and the Web, feedback wanted, Part 1 of 3

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 00:42:18 EST 2006

> I think Apple still doesn't get it.
Unfortunately Apple never seemed to understand the impact HC had out
in the real world.  Giving away XCode is nice, but it doesn't bring
anybody new into the family.  HC, like Apple II Basic, was a
development tool that people could understand, could use, and could be
productive in.  Since it was given away (for a while, anyway), it
spread like crazy and people went nuts for it.

My great hope is that at some point Apple comes to its senses and, in
an effort to make up for lost time, buys RR, fixes it, and makes us
whole again.

Of course I also hope that someone resurrects Lotus Symphony from the
ashes, that Claris Emailer comes back, and that Aldus Persuasion finds
its way back, too.
   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."