Stupid Programming Challenge

Jan Sælid janselid at broadpark.no
Tue Nov 28 19:51:57 EST 2006

Hi again!

I've made a small stack based on this little thread. It consists of a custom
scrollbar with 2 elements. A rectangle for the rail and a rectangle for the
thumb. It's simple and not flashy, only functional. The code in the stack is
a "soup" with ingredients from Scott Rossi, Tereza Snyder, Trevor DeVore and
Malte Brill's "propscroll" stack, and code from tactile medias "Drag sample"
stack. Please feel free to fix and polish my rather amateurish code...:-)

The Stack is called "CustomPropScrollbar" and is available at rev online
under the user name "Jan Selid"

That's all

Cheers,
Jan