ANN: ArchiveSearch 2.20

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Nov 28 16:12:05 EST 2006

All-

Google's indexing of the use-list archives has deteriorated rather
seriously lately, so I took advantage of that to update my plugin for
searching the online archives. I've added OpenSubscriber to the list
of online archives and bumped Google to the bottom of the list - it
should really only be used as a last resort. In addition, the feature
that lets you send mail to the message writer rarely works now since
the online archives have gotten much better at hiding and encrypting
addresses. This is a Good Thing. I've still got the feature in there,
but I don't expect it to work much except with Google.

Available in my user space or from our website:

revOnline : mwieder
http://www.ahsoftware.net/ArchiveSearch.html

--
-Mark Wieder