altFont: Load a font

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Tue Nov 28 15:16:10 EST 2006

I'm hoping that Rev will make altFont a relatively transparent
feature when it gets incorporated into the next version of Rev.  Such
that there is a simple "imbed" option in the standalone builder, and
that the ensuing standalone will check font availability and do the
install/uninstall on the host computer as needed upon startup/shutdown.
Mark