Deleting lines in a scrolling list box?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 15:04:42 EST 2006

--- Ken Ray <kray at sonsothunder.com> wrote:
> On 11/28/06 12:08 PM, "Jan Schenkel"
> <janschenkel at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > Actually, Ken, the hilitedLines are not
> necessarily in
> > the right order -
>
> Really?  I haven't seen this... do you have an
> example of when this occurs?
>

> Ken Ray

I can't remember right now if the hilitedLines come
back out sorted properly, but one can use
##
  set the hilitedLines of field "List" to "2,1,3,4"
##
to make sure that the black border is around the
second line. (I don't have the code with me right now,
but you get the idea)
Turning off the automatic selection handling in a list
field can become challenging if you still want to make
it work like you didn't turn it off :-)

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>