java open source!!! [OT]

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Nov 28 01:43:19 EST 2006

Jan-

> I'm pretty well-versed in Java, but I groan every time
> I have to design a user interface for that
> well-working business model. In Rev I can design a
> decent-looking interface in no time - if Rev had
> classes for the business model, I'd be in heaven.

True. Very true. I'd love to have real classes to work with.

I've only played around with JVider, haven't used it for anything
industrial-strength yet, so I can't comment in detail, but it uses
gridBagLayout for relative positioning, and that should have all the
kinks ironed out of it by now.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net