Stupid Programming Challenge

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Nov 27 22:54:53 EST 2006

OK, I've beaten my head against the wall long enough on this, so I'm
throwing it out there for anyone who wants to try their hand at a simple (?)
challenge:

Modify the initScrollbar routine in the following stack such that 1) the
scrollbar displays proportionally to content displayed in the associated
group, and 2) the scrollbar consistently scrolls the group to the end of its
content.  The stack contains a button to randomly populate a scrolling
group, and the initScrollbar routine is stored in the button.

  go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/sbfix.rev"

This should be easy, but I've spent hours on this and can't do it.  Maybe
you can. :-)

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director