MySQL

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Nov 27 11:12:13 EST 2006

Hi Chris,

Sure, I have read the documentation. Once a database has been
created, I can modify it. That's not the problem. I would like to do
something like this (in a button):

on mouseUp
   revExecuteSQL 1,"SHOW DATABASES;"
   put the result
end mouseUp

and would like to get a list of databases returned, but the result is
empty. The used parameters for revExecuteSQL are not really logical
of course, since I provide a database ID while the SQL statement is
typically executed before opening a database. Any ideas?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 27-nov-2006, om 16:36 heeft Chris Sheffield het volgende geschreven: