Re-2: USB/Serial issue (FTDI EasySync)

runrev at animabit.de runrev at animabit.de
Mon Nov 27 03:51:53 EST 2006

Hello,

I am writing a program in runrev communicating with an acoustic analyser via RS232 (functions properly) and now work in
communicating to a USB relais for regulating the dc in the object we make the measurement on.
After reading this message and the docu I am not sure: Can I use USB universal serial bus in runrev or not?
The SDKs (dlls, C,C++ and Visual Basic) normally offered with the hardware I cannot use in runrev native.
Should I write a Visual Basic wrapper to communicate using the shell?

Any ideas and suggestions?

Regards,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Franz Böhmisch