Surprising little issue

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Nov 27 02:46:24 EST 2006

Hi Scott,

What you report means actually that controls are not updated by
script when displaying card 1 and stay as they are (just the normal
behavior you want to override).
Something in your code prevents this update: a specific lock messages
for instance.
Debug from your navigation code in your list field: you should easily
find what happens :-)

I take the opportunity to correct what I told yesterday when passing
the mouseUp message to the stack's script and storing the custom
property in the control itself:
Of course, it makes no sense ;-)
Status must be stored in one or several card custom properties.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet