Copying many cds to a stack causes standalone to hang

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Sun Nov 26 08:53:23 EST 2006

Bill wrote:

> That is a good catch; but shouldn't Rev throw an error message
> instead of locking up?

I am not completely sure if it really is the problem. Normally I
would expect a stack to automatically be put out of use, once purged,
so my suggestion is really a shot in the dark. Regarding error
throwing: In standalone mode the execution halts regardless of the
error, with no user feedback. I wouldn´t expect anything to be
thrown, unless explicitly scripting it and throwing a custom error
myself.

All the best,

Malte