Surprising little issue

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Sun Nov 26 08:26:26 EST 2006

Eric kindly helped me with the issue of storing a list object in a custom
property and it works beautifully (this is a stack with multiple cards with
objects set a background groups).  I've been trying to do something similar
with checkboxes.  However I don't seem to be able to get it to stick.
Anyone care to share a simple routine to store the checked status of a
checkbox as a custom property so that each car can have a boolen result that
may be different to another card in that stack?

Thanks in advance.

Scott