location of open drawer

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sat Nov 25 04:45:02 EST 2006

Hi Scott,

It should not be the case: a drawer moves with it parent stack (Mac
OS X only of course)
If I may: when you encounter such an issue, take two minutes to make
a new stack x, a substack y and a button in the main stack x saying
"drawer stack y":
If it works this means that something in your project prevents normal
behavior.
Isolating a feature is always good thinking and saves a lot of time
to narrow any problem.
Now, where can lies the problem?
Difficult to say ;-)
Sorry.

Le 25 nov. 06 à 02:44, Scott Morrow a écrit :

> The rect of a drawered stack doesn't seem to be updated when the
> parent stack is moved.  I can amend my own code in order to
> calculate the rect of an open drawer but I was wondering if anyone
> knew of a cheap method for doing this.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet