Where Rev could be going...

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Fri Nov 24 15:04:04 EST 2006

I have no business talking on this thread at all as I have no technical
ability or understanding in this arena, but I have an application that I
would like to serve over the internet so I have been following this thread.

What about a "very thin client" that, when a link is clicked in a web page
that references it, it downloads, executes and, when closed or dismissed in
some way, self-trashes.

It seems to me that the biggest drawback with Rev on the internet is that it
needs a client to execute locally if you are going to use palettes or other
Rev interactivity... Jim