Rev_rant part 1

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Fri Nov 24 00:41:57 EST 2006

Dave,

I'm a little late responding to this thread, but I'd urge you to review any
messages you've sent to the list and be sure your thoughts on the desired
vs. actual behavior -- whether you deem them software bugs, documentation
bugs, or enhancement requests -- are dutifully recorded in Bugzilla. The
development team is working very hard on a pure bug-fix version that will be
freely distributed to everyone who bought Rev 2.7 (as well as anyone who had
an active license as of Feb 1). Only items in Bugzilla are guaranteed to be
reviewed during this period.

- Bill

"Dave" <dave at looktowindward.com> wrote in
message news:AC0BE0E2-939F-4A1E-818B-3D9029940935 at looktowindward.com...