Where Rev could be going...3D?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Nov 23 13:46:02 EST 2006

jbv wrote:

> hence my innocent (really) question : what makes users with an Enterprise
> license more qualified to discuss Rev improvements ?

It hasn't got much to do with qualifications, it's just an extra perk
for those who have an Enterprise license. In addition, Enterprise users
also get pre-release builds for testing and more direct feedback from
the development team.

> And do contributions by other users posted on this use-revolution list about
> possible improvements have any echo on the improve list ?

Sometimes, if the conversation gets picked up over there. The team does
not have time to read this list every day (though they do read it
occasionally) and that's why they say that they can't promise that
anything discussed here will always make it back to them. They do read
the Improve list, but in either case, if it isn't in Bugzilla, they
don't promise they will always notice it. Improve list members are
expected to submit feature requests the same as anyone else.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com