Is it possible to script the choice of a tab in a tabbed button ?

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Thu Nov 23 12:24:20 EST 2006

Hi,
On a card, I have a tabbed button with four groups. One of these
groups only (say, group1)  is a field with share text property and
background behavior so that  another card could have this share text
field on it.
So, when I open this second card, I must be sure that the tabbed
button is set to group1, otherwise this group1 doesnt appear on the
second card.

Is there a way to choose a tab in a tabbed button, from a handler
(not manually) ?

Thanks for help

Best regards from Grenoble
André