doMenu

Bernard Devlin revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com
Wed Nov 22 18:40:54 EST 2006

Mikey said:

create a new stack [...] type "edit the script of this stack" into the
message box, and the result will be the same.
[...]
By "doesn't work" I mean that although the script editor comes up, the
script is not editable, but the "apply" and "revert" buttons are
active, which is normally not the case when the script editor comes
up.  The script in this mode doesn't show the cursor, and trying to
click and type in the script editor produces unpredictable behavior.
<<

Works fine for me - including editing and saving the script and then
re-editing it to see the saved changes.

Like I asked, what Rev version? what OS?

Bernard