[ANN] Keeping the promise - free game made with Rev.

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Wed Nov 22 18:37:15 EST 2006

Hi all,

You might already have read this in the current newsletter.
As promised on Malta, I made the Win and Mac Os X standalone version
of my coding competition entry available for free. The game bugAboo
is available for download through RunRevs Website:

http://www.runrev.com/newsletter/november/issue14/newsletter1.php

The game could use levels. However I think it is fun to play -
especially for everyone creating Software. Goal is to squish as many
bugs as you can before they spoil your code. I hope you like it.

All the best,

Malte