Where Rev could be going...3D?

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Wed Nov 22 17:00:43 EST 2006

Mark,

> So why didn't you?

AFAIR I had a couple of emails exchange with someone at RR (might be Tuviah
but I'm not sure - I'd need to check my archives) about using openGL
for 2D vector graphics, but suddenly didn't get any answer to my questions
and suggestions...
please remember that it was in autumn 2003, during the move from MC to Rev...
may be things were too "fresh" at that time...

Simultaneously the web agency I was working for got bankrupt and I had to
quickly find another source of income, moved to completely different projects
and that was it...

as for Rev engine enhancements by independent coders, I guess that if a framework
already existed, a significant number of ppl would jump in and start coding, instead
of having to discuss first with rev ppl who are certainely more than busy...

JB