Where Rev could be going...3D?

chris bohnert chris at altuit.com
Wed Nov 22 15:23:45 EST 2006

JBV-

Clearly there is some level of "open"-ness.  If you check out Bill's post in
the forum he's done the development..he just needs someone to help with the
documenation/sample code and QA.  The iGame3d api is huge and needs some
dedicated individual to provide some elbow grease to make it happen in the
community.

--
cb