Where Rev could be going...3D?

Henk van der Velden henk at iglow-media.nl
Wed Nov 22 14:59:35 EST 2006

I've looked into this before, but couldn't find any way to contact
the developers, download a beta or anything.
It would be a pity if all this work simply vanished. I, for my part,
would be very willing to provide some help with the further
development of this thing.
Right now it looks like the only way to do 3D in Rev, since Axel is
dead.

Kind regards,

Henk
Henk v.d. Velden