problem with transfert of data from one substack to another one

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Wed Nov 22 14:48:32 EST 2006

Thanks Éric, John and Mark for your answers.

The solution from Éric and John is working nicely now : Merci
beaucoup and thanks a lot :-)))

Actually I was putting theItem into the global variable, instead of
the field "duration"
As Éric said, I should have test the content of gTheTarget at the end
of the menuPick handler ;
but I kept stuck believing that gTheTarget was containing the name of
the targeted  field :-)

Sure I will remember this use of do command !

Best regards from Grenoble
André