sending arrays to objects

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Nov 22 05:33:59 EST 2006

Thanks, what I've done in this case, because the object concerned
only ever has to deal with one array at a time, is to set a cp in the
object from wherever, and then send a "checkCP" message to it to do
what it needs to do with the cp.
Two lines as opposed to one, but not the end of the world...

Best

Mark