OT Email Well-Formed Checkers

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Mon Nov 20 19:09:34 EST 2006

Just in case this might be helpful, the open source blog/CMS software
Wordpress has tons of really creative and intelligent plugin
solutions for rejecting spam.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugins/Spam_Tools

Since these are all open source and freely downloadable, perhaps one
or more could serve as inspiration for an elegant spam rejection
solution.

There might even be a way to tie in Akismet, which works beautifully
on our site (dvcreators.net)

Best of luck!