query builder

Robert Mann robmann at gp-racing.com
Mon Nov 20 16:16:55 EST 2006

I built a query for use on a particular card, but when I open the stack I
get a connection error because it can not find the database because mysql
has not been started yet which will start when the particular card is
opened. I thought that the query would only run when the card had a field
referenced to the query in the properties/database

when I set up the query builder I selected the open connection when card
opens
I have checked the first card that opens in stack and query is not
referenced in any field
Is there something else I need to do or am I wrong in assuming the query
should only run when that card is opened?

Robert Mann