backupcopying in substackmodifyable standalone

Kresten Bjerg Kresten.Bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Sat Nov 18 19:22:57 EST 2006

Mark is right, this is what we do, and it does work !

Kay C Lan's  solution sounds extremely relevant, but my understanding of
what goes on behind the scene in a standalone is null, and .....well,
dare I ask you...?.............: Given the scriptlines in my first
posting, is it easy for you to adapt that to the strategy you propose ?
(including the addition of a date on the backups).
We should be very grateful (and may add: Phenomenalog is a freeware
project).

best regards from
Kresten
(www.phenomenalog.dk)