backupcopying in substackmodifyable standalone

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Fri Nov 17 23:58:41 EST 2006

Hi,

Not quite sure what you are trying to do. You can't save Standalone
back onto itself. You will either have to change the way you generate
standalones so that there is one standalone "stub" which calls .rev
files, or save/restore the prefs to/from a separate Pref's file or
get the Operating System to do the copy for you. The latter really
depend on the Operating Systems involved and how far you are willing
to "bend" the law of good taste!

I'd be happy to send you a demo project that implements a standalone
stub, however I have only tested on Mac and Windows.

Cheers
Dave