Strange Scrollbar Issue

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Fri Nov 17 17:51:13 EST 2006

I have a "Little Arrows" scrollbar I dragged out onto a card.

With Rev 2.7.1, 2.7.2, and 2.7.4, I am seeing this:

I want to be able to select over a range of 0 to 511, so I set
startValue to 0, endValue to 511, and the lineInc to 1.

When I try to use the arrows, the thumbPosition stays at 0!

I tried increasing the endValue to 512, and I could scroll between 0
and 1, if I set the endValue to 555, I could scroll between 0 and 44...

I'm starting to see a pattern here...

Why is the endValue being offset by 511?

  Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Signup at www.doteasy.com