Lets make a deal!!!!!!!!!!

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Nov 17 14:24:03 EST 2006

Mark,

my definition of horrible is like this: "when you go to an airport and the ATC personal are on strike asking for more humane conditions for work, it appears that earning more than 10 times the minimum wage is not enough, then you loose all your connections, you hop from plane to plane, airport to airport, connecting as if your flight plan was devised by some fractal expert and when you finally arrive at your destination, all tired, needing a shave and a bath so that you can keep calling yourself human, you notice after two hours that your luggage is not appearing in the carrousel, you go ask the clerk if by any chance your lugagge is there, and the clerk answers: "sir, by any chance, you connected thru amundsen base in antartica?"... After recovering from the shock, you keep washing your only pair of clothes day after day and maybe a week later your luggage arrives with stamps for so many countries that the U.N. should promote it to ambassador or good will agent. When you finally open your luggage, you discover that you forgot your set of underpants at your home."

that is a horrible situation, add snow if you like it.

andre