OT: www.visualthesaurus.com/ If only we could do this

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Fri Nov 17 09:33:37 EST 2006

I was looking at theBrain web site when I wrote the comment about no Mac
support.

I've been a fan of Tony Buzan - Mind Mapping - for some time.  Apparently he
has moved his operation to Australia
<http://www.buzan.com.au//products/software.html>.  There is an interesting
product coming out of this seed <http://www.nova-mind.com/Merlin/> that
combines mind mapping with project management.  Unfortunately the Buzan
style doesn't include the dynamic zooming but just contains all the branches
on a big page.  It does support Mac OSX.

What a great way to front-end a database or document an application or a
filing system... Jim